Follow these steps to create an account.
Please note: If you are already a registered case party and need access to additional cases, please go to the My Account page, which is available after logging in, and follow the instructions for adding a case.
Registered users do not need a notarized agreement form when creating your account. You will receive an email with a link to our terms and conditions, once agreed to, you will have immediate access.
Attorneys and Case Parties
- All fields with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Case parties will need to provide a valid case number.† Please enter your name exactly as it appears on your case records.
- Attorneys will need to provide a valid Florida Bar ID.
- Attorneys MUST use the same email address that is registered with the Florida Bar.
- Click Submit Registration to review and print the access agreement.
- Have the access agreement notarized.
- Submit your original notarized registration agreement to the Lee County Clerk of Courts by choosing one of the options below:
A. By email:
Scan and email a digital copy of your notarized registration agreement to the Lee County Clerk of Courts at CRIaccounts@leeclerk.org.
B. By mail:
Lee County Clerk of Courts
Attn: Court Operations Support
PO Box 307
Fort Myers, FL 33902-0307
C. You may also submit your form in person to the Clerk’s Office at 1700 Monroe Street, Fort Myers, 1st Floor, Agency & Attorney Services window.
*Please note that we are unable to accept faxed copies of the access agreement.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration status within 3 business days of receipt of the notarized access agreement.
For questions regarding your registration, please review our FAQs or contact the Lee County Clerk of Court at 239-533-5000.
† The case number format should be YY-XX-999999, where YY is the case year and XX is the case type. If you are unsure of your case number, please conduct a Records Search to locate the appropriate case number.
- All fields with an asterisk (*) are required. You must select your employing agency.
- Click Submit Registration.
- When your request has been processed by your agency gatekeeper, you will receive an email confirming your registration status.
- For questions regarding your registration, please contact your agency gatekeeper.