News & Information
Welcome to the Court Records Search inquiry website.
This website offers public viewing of certain court records, pursuant to Supreme Court Administrative Order AOSC 16-14
The Access Security Matrix referenced in Order AOSC 16-14, which dictates access to court cases and documents, may be viewed here.
Enter search criteria below. Name searches must include first name and last name. Date searches must include Date From and Date To values.
- Record searches are limited to the first 500 results. For better search results, please refine your search criteria.
- Documents and Online docket information is available for most cases and based on your access level.
- Dates entered must be formatted as MM/DD/YYYY.
- Case searches for mental health, probate, guardianship, juvenile, and domestic relations cases will not return complete results if searching as the general public; information and publicly accessible images in these are limited to specific user groups.
- Wildcard – The Wildcard feature will allow you to search for incomplete names and case numbers in the system. This tool is helpful for when you may not know the entire case number or may not know how to correctly spell the individual’s name. Place a * at the area of the Case Number, First Name or Last Name field in which you do not know the remaining information.