Follow these steps to create an account.
Please note: If you are already a registered case party and need access to additional cases, please go to the My Account page, which is available after logging in, and follow the instructions for adding a case.
Attorneys and Case Parties
- All fields with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Case parties will need to provide a valid case number †. Please enter your name exactly as it appears on your case records.
- Attorneys will need to provide a valid Florida Bar ID.
- Click Submit Registration to review and print the access agreement.
- Have the access agreement notarized.
- Submit your original notarized registration agreement to the Lee County Clerk of Courts by mail to:
Lee County Clerk of Courts
P.O. Box# 9384
Fort Myers, FL 33902-9384You may also submit your form in person to the Clerk’s Office at 1700 Monroe Street, Fort Myers, 1st Floor, Agency & Attorney Services window.
*Please note that we are unable to accept emailed or faxed copies of the access agreement.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration status within 2 business days of receipt of the notarized access agreement.
For questions regarding your registration, please review our @Html.ActionLink("FAQs", "FAQ", "Home") or contact the Lee County Clerk of Court at 239-533-5000.
† The case number format should be YY-XX-999999, where YY is the case year and XX is the case type. If you are unsure of your case number, please conduct a records search to locate the appropriate case number.
- All fields with an asterisk (*) are required. You must select your employing agency.
- Click Submit Registration.
- When your request has been processed by your agency gatekeeper, you will receive an email confirming your registration status.
- For questions regarding your registration, please contact your agency gatekeeper.
- Must contain at least 1 special character (e.g., @, #, $, %, &, *, +, =)
- Must contain at least 6 characters
- Must contain at least one uppercase ('A' - 'Z')